,,,...,,,,

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

So In Love




I am so in love. I know that I should be considering that I got married 2 days ago but I am totally head over heels in love. It's the kind of love where I want to do everything in my power to make sure I show him that I love him because words will never do it justice. I love him to the point it hurts and only if you have ever really been in love will you understand that.

It's amazing to have someone really understand who you are and at times a little irritating when you are use to hiding your true self. He is an amazing man who would do anything for me and I would do the same for him.

Every day when the alarm clock rings it makes me sad because I know for the next 13.5 hours we will be apart and then when we get home there are a million things that have to be done so I still miss him. I can't wait for the weekends but I am really missing my husband now because we spent no time together this weekend with the wedding.

He makes me feel special, beautiful, unique, feminine and fragile and he has always made me feel that way. I love him more than a fat kid loves cake. He says this line quite often so I felt it was appropriate for me to use it here.

I am so in love and I can't wait to get home today and kiss his lips and climb into bed next to him so he can wrap his strong arms around me and hold me until we drift off to sleep. I can't imagine my life without him, nor do I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers