,,,...,,,,

Thursday, March 4, 2010

3 days until we get married

We decided against the big wedding ceremony and just use the money for a house and furniture. Good move I thought since we had both been married before, yeah ok.

So we go last night and talk to the pastor of the church we go to, the Cowboy Church in Ennis and he agrees to marry us on Sunday in his office after church. My future father-in-law went with and it was news to him. I honestly did not know he didn't know. By the time we went to bed last night, the family decides we are having wedding cake, a bbq and the invites started.

I just wanted to get married and be done but it will be ok. Right now I have a laundry list of things to get done before Sunday morning and did I mention I have finals this week?

My stomach is in knots, I have butterflies from the excitement and I can't wait for sunday to get here, not because our friends are coming, not because our families are going to be there but because on Sunday I become his wife.

I love him so very much and I just want to start forever with him.

Wish me luck as I have to manage to get so much done in the next 3 days and thank you JT for all of your help with the making things happen so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers