,,,...,,,,

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Finally Getting Married




So this morning we both woke up before the alarm clock! Blame it on excitement. So we both showered, got dressed and headed to downtown Dallas to the records building. We didn't have to wait in line but JT did have to wait for me to get out of the bathroom, lol. So you fill out this online application that asks "if you are related", Uh, no that is gross. You pay the $71 for the marriage license and you then have to swear you are not related. I'm finding that very humorous but hey, no, we are not related, although my brother said we use to look like twins when JT had longer hair, lol.

So the person I wanted to marry me is not going to be able to do it because his weekend is slammed. This is upsetting but not his fault because I'm the one who changed everything up. So now I have a matter of days to get with the pastor where we go to church, work out where and what time on Sunday we are doing it because 3+7=10 and then I get to marry the love of my life.

I love you JT and I can't wait. Think I will look up some back up plans to our back up plans, lol.


XOXO

Joni Lively Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers