,,,...,,,,

Monday, March 1, 2010

My Husband

Photobucket


I don't think me get enough credit these days, at least the ones that are great husbands and great fathers, so I am going to give some props to my husband Jermey.

Jermey and I went to the same high school, go gophers, we were both in marching band, yeah band nerds, and we grew up in very similar households. At times I regret not meeting him my freshman year in high school, would have saved us all a WHOLE lot of headaches but God works in ways that we don't always understand. JT and I didn't start even being friends until my junior year, his senior year and we were serious very quickly. When we were together, it was the only time neither of us were getting in trouble.
Photobucket

As kids, things happen and well here we are 14 years later and we are just now back together and just now getting married, something that should have happened many years ago.

I said all that to give you background on why I think I have the most amazing hubby ever. My hubbs gets up every day and takes himself to the job he has had for 9 years. When he is at work, not only does he do his job, he supervises his employees and in addition, also does the jobs of other people, the bus drivers at the district and transports precious cargo from home to school and from school to home.

When he's not a work, he volunteers as a fireman for the small town that we live in. When there are no fires or car accidents or emergencies going on he is busy helping his friends and family do various things, like pulling engines (I'm telling ya ladies, it pays to be married to a mechanic).

Photobucket

As a father is the greatest. He isn't one of those dads who is too busy to do anything with his children or to sit back and watch them play. He gets out there with them, has fun and most importantly, makes memories with them. Now for me watching him be a good dad to his sons is one thing but I have 4 children of my own, so watching him treat my children just like they are his is amazing.

Photobucket

Now as a husband (I know we haven't gone to the JOP yet but he is my hubbs) he is just as amazing. I am spoiled, at least by most people's standards. Now I don't care about the things that he gets for me, it's how he treats me. Never once has he complained when I've vented about my day, which being the head of the Sales Department at my job, this can be a 2 hour venting session at times. He takes care of me when I'm sick, he brings me water or Dr Pepper when I am studying, he does little small things like take my glasses to get fixed when they broke without me asking him to or when I had an allergic reaction to the new laundry soap, he washed all my clothes.

He is good to my children, he is good to my friends, my family loves him and his love me.

I have the most amazing hubby ever and I am so glad I found him again and this time I'm never letting him go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers