Monday, May 3, 2010
The 1st time with the whole 6 pack
Since we got married on March 7th, we had our first outting with the 6 pack. That's what we call our 6 children. We went to eat in downtown Midlothian, Texas since my oldest 3 children had to also attend their grandfather's 79th birthday party that afternoon. It was interesting to get our whole family together. We looked more like a school field trip and we got lots of stares. It was amazing how well everyone got along, like they had known each other the entire time.
My husband was a little quiet but this is my favorite outting with my family since it is the first one. Can't wait for summer so we can spend more family time together.
- Cupcakes For Kindergarten
- Reinventing Yourself
- My husband is the smartest man I know....why you a...
- Wordless Wednesday
- For The Love Of A Stepmom
- 140 cupcakes/30 cookies
- Giveaway is now closed!
- First Ever Giveaway! 500 Business Cards!!
- Crawfish Cake
- check out this giveaway! I did
- The 1st time with the whole 6 pack
- ▼ May (12)